Friday, January 2, 2009

A Sudden Sky


Tonight I'm tired. The story chair looks inviting. I'm going to curl up with a cup of tea and actually finish Bread and Wine. It isn't a long book, really. Before the girls were born I could have finished it in a matter of hours and yet I've been living with these characters for months now. Fortunately we exist well together-- they are quiet and calm despite their brooding--and I'll be sorry to see them go.


But first, here's a picture of Penelope on the swing. We took the girls to the park this afternoon. Chris and Katherine had adventures in Bear Town. (I believe a smuggler stole a pair of cubs and sold them to a zoo. Who better than a fairy to capture the smuggler and rescue the cubs?) And Penelope discovered a whole new way to play.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the Ski Bunny pictures just keep getting better! And look at her being such a big girl in a swing. I'm guessing she liked it :)

    Tell the fairy I said good job on rescuing those cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, the cubs would have been well taken care of. I mean, I heard the price of 7 Euro being thrown around so that's gotta be worth something.

    ReplyDelete